Exhaust System Installation For Hyundai Sonata is a pdf Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User document guide that has been posted to category Car Owners. We try to help you provide information about Exhaust System Installation For Hyundai Sonata. You can read the summary of Exhaust System Installation For Hyundai Sonata before you save or download full the pdf Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User guide file. I hope you can solve your Car/Motorcylce problem with this Car Owners. Here is the overview of Exhaust System Installation For Hyundai Sonata :
Exhaust System Installation For Hyundai Sonata :
Thank you for purchasing a Borla Performance Cat-Back™ Exhaust System Installation for Hyundai Sonata
Borla Performance Cat-Back™ Exhaust System (part number 140464) has been designed for the Hyundai Sonata with 2.0L turbo-charged engine, front-wheel drive, and automatic transmission.
Borla Performance Industries recommends that an exhaust shop or professional after market parts installer perform the installation of this system. However, if you decide to perform the installation on your own it is recommended that two people are used. This installation should not be performed by one person due to the risk of injury. Ensure the installers use all under car safety precautions including eye protection.
Please take time to read and understand the following…
By installing your Borla Performance Exhaust System, you indicate that you have read this document and you agree with the terms stated below. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to follow all installation instruction guidelines and safety procedures supplied with your Borla Performance Exhaust System Borla Performance Industries assumes no responsibility for damages occurring from misuse, abuse, improper installation, improper operation, lack of responsible care, or all previously stated reasons resulting from incompatibility with other manufacturer’s products and/or systems.
Included with your Borla Performance Exhaust System is a warranty card. Please read it carefully before you begin any work on your vehicle. If you should have any questions regarding our warranty policy, installation, or any other matter pertaining to your new Borla Performance Exhaust System, please give us a call at the number provided on the warranty card.
Original Exhaust System Removal Hyundai Sonata
Note: With a used vehicle, we suggest a penetrating spray lubricant to be applied liberally to all exhaust fasteners and allowing a significant period of time for the chemical to lubricate the threads before attempting to disassemble.
- Loosen and remove lower 12mm nut in front of Y-Pipe. Leave rubber isolator in place for your new exhaust. (See Fig. 1)
- Loosen and remove (20 flange hardware. Keep for re-installation of your new exhaust. (See Fig. 2)
- Lubricate all the hangers and rubber isolators.
- Using a muffler stand or an additional person, remove the factory ex-haust system from the vehicle. (See Fig. 3)
Borla Performance Cat-Back Exhaust System Installation Hyundai Sonata
- Get familiar with parts and component layout referring to page 2.
- Attach Front Pipe using original hardware. Insert hangar into factory rubber isolator. (See Fig. 5 & 6) Do Not tighten the clamp.
- Place a 2” clamp over the expanded end pipe of the R/H Muffler Assembly and insert into right-side of Front Pipe making sure to install the hangers into the rubber isolators. (See Fig. 7) Do Not tighten the clamp
- Repeat step 3 for L/H Muffler Assembly.
- Place a clamp over Left Tip Assembly and insert in L/H Muffler pipe. (See Fig. 8) Do Not tighten the clamp
- Repeat step 5 for installation of R/H Tip Assembly.
- Check your exhaust system for proper clearance under the vehicle and also for tip alignment.
- Once position has been determined to be correct, tighten the Accuseal™ clamp to 32-35 ft. lbs. making sure the clamps openings are not over any of the notches in the pipes. Tighten the flange hardware to 18-22 ft. lbs.
- Before starting your vehicle, make sure to check all wires, hoses, brake lines, body parts and tires for safe clearance from the exhaust system.
- Start vehicle and check for any leaks. If any leaks are found, determine cause (such as loose hardware or incorrectly positioned clamp) and repair as neces-sary.
If you find this pdf Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User guide about Exhaust System Installation For Hyundai Sonata is useful to solve your Car/Motorcylce problem, you can download this full Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User pdf file and save to your computer/laptop. If you do not find solution after reading the summary of Exhaust System Installation For Hyundai Sonata, you can find others Car Owners or others Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User on the right sidebar. Please click the download button below :