2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual is a pdf Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User document guide that has been posted to category Cadillac Manuals. We try to help you provide information about 2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual. You can read the summary of 2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual before you save or download full the pdf Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User guide file. I hope you can solve your Car/Motorcylce problem with this Cadillac Manuals. Here is the overview of 2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual :
2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual :
|Free Watch Books 2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual
Read this manual thoroughly to become familiar with how the navigation system operates 2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual. The navigation system includes navigation and audio functions 2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual. Keeping your eyes on the road and your mind on the drive is important for safe driving 2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual. The navigation system has built-in features intended to help you do this. Some features may be disabled while driving 2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual. Note, these functions are grayed-out. A grayed-out function indicates it is not available when the vehicle is moving. All functions are available when the vehicle is parked.
Do the following before driving:
- Become familiar with the navigation system operation, hard keys on the faceplate, and touch-sensitive screen buttons of the navigation system.
- Set up the audio by presetting favorite stations, setting the tone, and adjusting the speakers. • Set up the navigation features before beginning driving, such as entering an address or a preset destination.
- Set up the phone numbers in advance so they can be called easily with the press of a single button or a single voice command (for navigation systems equipped with phone capability). Use the navigation system to:
- Plan a route.
- Select a destination using various methods and choices.
- Follow turn-by-turn route and map guidance with voice prompts, only if permitted by traffic laws, controls, and conditions.
Always be alert, obey traffic and roadway laws, and instructions, regardless of the guidance from the navigation system. Because the navigation system uses street map information that does not include all traffic restrictions or the latest road changes, it may suggest using a road that is now closed for construction or a turn that is prohibited by signs at the intersection. Because the system uses limited information, you must always evaluate whether following the system’s directions is safe and legal for the current conditions. When the navigation system is turned on, a screen may appear with the information below, and you must read and acknowledge the information it contains. After you acknowledge the start up information you will be able to access the NAV (navigation) and DEST (destination) functions. Once accessed, you can enter or delete information in the navigation system or access other functions. See instructions later in this section.
If you find this pdf Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User guide about 2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual is useful to solve your Car/Motorcylce problem, you can download this full Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User pdf file and save to your computer/laptop. If you do not find solution after reading the summary of 2009 Cadillac XLR/XLR-V Owner’s Manual, you can find others Cadillac Manuals or others Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User on the right sidebar. Please click the download button below :