2004 Chevrolet Venture Owner’s Manual is a pdf Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User document guide that has been posted to category Car Owners. We try to help you provide information about 2004 Chevrolet Venture Owner’s Manual. You can read the summary of 2004 Chevrolet Venture Owner’s Manual before you save or download full the pdf Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User guide file. I hope you can solve your Car/Motorcylce problem with this Car Owners. Here is the overview of 2004 Chevrolet Venture Owner’s Manual :
2004 Chevrolet Venture Owner’s Manual :
Starting and Operating Your Vehicle 2004 Chevrolet Venture Owner Manual
New Vehicle Break-In
Notice: Your vehicle does not need an elaborate “break-in.” But it will perform better in the long run if you follow these guidelines:
- Do not drive at any one speed — fast or slow — for the first 500 miles (805 km). Do not make full-throttle starts.
- Avoid making hard stops for the first 200 miles (322 km) or so. During this time your new brake linings are not yet broken in. Hard stops with new linings can mean premature wear and earlier replacement. Follow this breaking-in guideline every time you get new brake linings.
- Do not tow a trailer during break-in. See Towing a Trailer on page 4-40 for more information.
Ignition Positions With the key in the ignition, you can turn it to five different positions.
- ACCESSORY: This is the position in which you can operate your electrical accessories. Press in the ignition switch as you turn the top of the key toward you.
- LOCK: This is the only position from which you can remove the key. This position locks your ignition and transaxle.
Notice: If your key seems stuck in LOCK and you can not turn it, be sure you are using the correct key; if so, is it all the way in? Turn the key only with your hand. Using a tool to force it could break the key or the ignition switch. If none of these works, then your vehicle needs service.
- OFF: This position unlocks the ignition and transaxle, but does not send power to any accessories. Use this position if your vehicle must be pushed or towed, but never try to push-start your vehicle.
- RUN: This is the position to which the switch returns after you start your engine and release the ignition key. This is the position for driving. Even when the engine is not running, you can use RUN to operate your electrical accessories and to display some instrument panel warning lights.
- START: This position starts the engine. When the engine starts, release the ignition key. The switch will return to RUN for normal driving.
If the engine is not running, ACCESSORY and RUN are positions that allow you to operate your electrical accessories, such as the radio.
If you find this pdf Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User guide about 2004 Chevrolet Venture Owner’s Manual is useful to solve your Car/Motorcylce problem, you can download this full Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User pdf file and save to your computer/laptop. If you do not find solution after reading the summary of 2004 Chevrolet Venture Owner’s Manual, you can find others Car Owners or others Books Car/Motorcylce Owners manual all User on the right sidebar. Please click the download button below :